Affiliates Manager plugin comes with a Manual Commission feature which allows you to manually award commission to an affiliate. This works great in certain situations such as:
- The affiliate commission doesn’t get tracked for a particular purchase.
- Affiliates Manager doesn’t have any integration option with the plugin you are using to process sales.
- Your store keeps track of referrers manually. For example: An affiliate refers a user to your store. The user manually puts the affiliate’s name in the system.
- Manually adjust a commission record.
In order to manually award commission to an affiliate, go to the commissions menu from your admin dashboard (Affiliates -> Commissions) and select the “Manual Commission” tab.
Manual Commission Adjustment
In order to adjust a commission record:
- Go to the commission menu (Affiliates->Commission)
- Copy its data into a notepad for later use (example: date, affiliate ID, commission amount, Transaction ID)
- Delete the record
- Switch to the “Manual Commission” tab
- Enter a new record with the updated info
- Click “Save”
Your newly added commission record should now appear in the “Overall Commissions” tab.