I’ve installed and am experimenting with the plugin, and have a few issues and questions.
1. I’ve set the email name and email address under settings, but it is not showing as the “from” address when affiliates get any of the auto-respond emails. Right now it is showing up as the @bluehost email that comes with my domain. This will be confusing for affiliates, and I’m afraid the message will either be overlooked or go right to spam.
2. There is no “logout” link for affiliates who are signed in? I saw in another thread that this is something you’ve worked on. How do I implement it?
3. I would like to change the language on the page that says “this is the affiliates section of this store….become a registered user of this blog”. How do I do that?
4. There is no option for my affiliates to change the password that was automatically generated for them when they signed up. Any way to add this?
5. Is there any way to edit the format of the auto-respond emails (not the text, the overall display)? Right now as it is it sends the message as one big glob with no paragraph breaks. It makes the emails look pretty unprofessional.
Thanks in advance!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.